Friday, November 06, 2009
Baby Bap Update
Well... yesterday I went to the doctor. My doctor was called out of the office for a delivery right as I got there, so I saw another doctor... Dr. Newby. I thought that name was funny. Who am I to talk right? Well... everything looks good with Baby Bap. She couldn't tell yet how the baby was laying and I've only gained 11 pounds. She said that's fine. I'm not gestational diabetic (praise the Lord!) and the baby is moving a lot. I'm looking forward to knowing whether it is a boy or girl. I thought I was measuring farther along, but she said yesterday that I wasn't. Oh well... I guess no December baby after all. I'm feeling fine, but that late pregnancy heaviness has definitely come upon me. I find standing for more than 30 minutes makes me tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear all things sound good! Newby does sound a little inexperienced for a dr's name :) But at least it's better than this doctor a friend of mine went to when we were kids - he was Dr. Deadman.
Post a Comment