Today Gwen and I went and visited Ben's Grandma and Grandpa. I always bring my camera because you just never know when a photo opportunity will arise. This that I'm holding is a sweet potato. I know what you're thinking... what's the deal with you and large produce... well, I have nothing to say to that other than- can you believe how big this thing is????

Grandma and the tater

Grandpa and the tater

We took a ride to look at trees. That, after all, is what you do in the country. Gwen loved it.

On other news, I just got a teapot. Isn't it cute?
4 comments:
I am so jealous! I would love to go "look at trees". The teapot IS cute and the tater IS huge! Is it good to eat?
is that edible?
I think you could eat it... but you probably wouldn't. I'll have to check with the authorities. :)
Meredith, you guys have a blog ... and a giant tator! How cool (on both fronts) I'll have to slip you in my bloglines so I can keep my eye on you! See y'all tonight!
Post a Comment