Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sittin' On The Dock Of The Prairie

Sipping hot chocolate and thanking God for all He's done while watching a sunset... now that's a nice evening! It's getting cooler now and we've been eating dinner every night on our veranda... um, our deck. I like the way veranda sounds. I know I put in the title "dock", but that was just to see if you were paying attention.

I like that in this first photo Preston's cup says "smile". Is that funny to only me? Probably so...


Look at the dimples! I hope you all don't mind all the Gwen photos. I just can't get enough of this kid!


Daddy Ben and baby Gwen.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

And Gwen says, "What!?!? No hot chocolate for me?"

Unknown said...

oh my is she adorable! we dont mind pictures at ALL!!! i love it, i check it multiple times a day hoping for more, lol...looks like you all are having a great time, i love you