Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Family Times and Strange Sightings

Last Sunday Beki spoke at Kingsville Baptist Church about her experiences overseas. I had never been to "downtown" Kingsville before, but let's just say if you blink you might miss it. Here is a picture of Beki in her sari... isn't she beautiful? By the way, it was cold that morning... maybe in the 30's.



















Here's Grandma Moore and Beki. They are both wearing their Indian wraps.
























Ben insisted that he ride his scooter to the church. I tried to tell him he might get frost bite or something, but I finally just let him do what he wanted. When I arrived at the church he had just gotten there after an hour of riding around and his face looked beet red. I don't think he's going to ride his scooter for a while... at least in the winter.








Across the street from the church is this house with the plastic horse on the porch. I tried to get the story from Grandma and she said that only a lady lives there and apparently her husband had a horse that looked just like it. I guess it's sentimental 'cause it's been on that porch for years. Hum... interesting.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Ha! I thought it was real! I just thought it was some "midwestern" thing ;)