Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 07

This Thanksgiving we were in Lone Jack, Missouri with Ben's family. We met in a community center and there were lots of people there... maybe 50. Here in this first picture you can see the food. We didn't leave hungry. My contribution to this feast was roasting a 20 pound turkey (I will never think of a turkey sandwich the same after deboning that thing), blueberry coffee cake, mashed potatoes, and turkey gravy.















Jake getting some food. He drove all the way up here from Miami. It was good seeing him.






















Beki's here for Thanksgiving which is wonderful. I haven't seen her in over two years. She is not angry or perplexed... she's just goofing around I think in this photo.












After we ate we had a talent show. This is Ben's great aunt Jo on ukulele and I singing a song called "Slow Poke." She's hilarious.













Ben's grandmother, Georgia, and Ben's second cousin playing.




















Then Ben and I did a remake of "Love Me, That's All I Ask Of You" as "Rusty (the dog), that's all I ask is poop". Ben is wearing a mask that has Rusty's face on it. My head is down because I was laughing so hard.












Good times had by all.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

What a fun family!