Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick Or Treat

I've never really lived in a place that trick or treaters really came by. Out in the country in Alabama... in an apartment in Miami... they just didn't seem to come by. Tonight I was amazed at how many children rang the doorbell.


We had a small pumpkin left over from when Ben's mom made pumpkin soup last week, so we carved it tonight. My idea was to make a cross in it, although Ben at first thought that idea was a little weird. I thought it would be pretty. Besides, all the skeletons and gross things around Halloween spook me out.



Here is is all lit up.




















I was outside taking pictures of my pumpkin and we had a trick or treater come up. He saw me with the camera and asked if I wanted to take his picture before he left. I thought it was so cute so I said "sure". He said, "wait, wait, you've got to get my weapons in there too..." so he took out his weapons for the shot.

No comments: