Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thoughts

These past few weeks have been very interesting and very full of change for me. I found out my due date... May 31st. This is one of those times in life when you just have to say "have thine own way Lord" and trust Him. (there are many in life I think) There are always things to worry about, but just knowing God is in control is a huge comfort. I heard that hymn this morning and it really did speak to me. Here are the lyrics.

Have Thine own way, Lord
Have Thine own way.
Thou art the potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
while I am waiting, yielded and still.

Have Thine own way, Lord
Have Thine own way.
Search me and try me, Master, today.
Whiter than snow, Lord, wash me just now,
as in Thy presence humbly I bow.

Have Thine own way, Lord
Have Thine own way.
Wounded and weary, help me, I pray.
Power, all power surely is Thine.
Touch me and heal me, Savior divine.

Have Thine own way, Lord
Have Thine own way.
Hold o'er my being absolute sway.
Fill with Thy Spirit
till all shall see
Christ only, always, living in me.

No comments: