Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ben's Birthday

Tomorrow is Ben's 29th birthday. Tonight we went out to a restaurant that I chose. It's called Lydia's and I saw Lydia a few times on PBS making pasta and found out she had a restaurant here in Kansas City. I thought it would be good... and we weren't disappointed.

Here's a picture of us. You can't tell, but we are in a garden and not trapped in a well.





Here's what I had. They came around with three different kinds of pasta. Fettuccine, Ravioli, and Penne. A lot of it came home with us.. just too much food!










Ben and dessert. It is a frozen chocolate mousse. Delicious.












Ben and his choice... gnocchi.













This year I told him he could choose his own present and he did. This helmet. He was getting ready to send a package to Beki in this picture.

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! :)

If you check the timestamp, yes, I'm skipping church - Caleb has a common toddler affliction called "Green Snot" - unwelcome in any social situation. I have the cold too, but staying home with a GS toddler is not the same thing as taking a break.

Unknown said...

no worries! :) hope you feel better.

Beki Lee said...

HAPPY Birthday Benny!


I know you probably won't get this before your birthday is over, but oh well!!

Love the Helmet- Hilarious!