Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kansas City Royals

Tonight Pam, Ben and I went to a Kansas City Royals game. They were playing the Cleveland Indians and Kansas City won 4 to 3. I'd never been to a major league game before, but the weather was great and we had a good time.

Here's Ben acting silly with some peanuts. He thought we all were very smart for bringing out own peanuts via his mother's purse rather than buying some there.









I found out that it's ok to put the peanut shells on the ground there. It took some convincing.














I also found out that you can be an individual in Missouri. Check out the shoes of they guy sitting next to us.















Here's Pam and I in the beautiful stadium. I must have asked three times if that was real grass. I also want to find out about the organ player that plays throughout the game.













We won the game! We are truly soaking up the Midwestern culture now!

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Uh oh - they beat Cleveland?!? I'll be sure not to mention this to Rob.

Oof - 38 weeks tomorrow, the last two days have been really icky. I don't want to say that I don't think it will be much longer, but honestly, I don't think it will be much longer. Now watch me go overdue! Oh well, my mom is coming on Wednesday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your eyes look pretty in the last picture Aunt Meme! I am glad you had a good time at the ballgame. I went to the Cullman High football game and the band was great!
See you soon,
Steph