These first two photos are in Missouri. I have to prove to the masses out there that there are very interesting things to behold in Missouri. I call this house "Country Stonehenge" because it is a trailer with all sorts of large rocks set up all around. Interesting!
This past week Ben and I went down to Miami. Ben went on business, and I went along for pleasure. I know, my life is so difficult. Here is a view of Miami from the plane. You can see the water glistening in the sun.
This is a photo I took of the boardwalk in Coconut Grove when we went to a restaurant called "Scotty's". It was beautiful.
Here I am.
Here's my handsome husband. By the way, he won an award for being a hard worker from his company this week. Only 10 out of 200 people got the award. That shows you just HOW wonderful this guy is!
I did go to my school I used to teach at and went to mass with the teachers. When I got there everyone was surprised to see me and they started hugging me. One lady said "why is everyone hugging you?" and then she said "oh, I just realized you're not working here anymore." She really missed me for sure! I thought it was funny. Although Kansas City doesn't entirely feel like home yet, and Miami isn't exactly our home anymore either, we're glad to be back where all of our "stuff" is, even if it is all in boxes. :)
3 comments:
My Grandpa used to have some of those big butterflies!
the horror! :) they are kind of pretty.
the horror! :) they are kind of pretty.
Post a Comment