Well... today I had an audition for the Kansas City Chorale, a professional choir in the area. It has been a long time since I had an audition and since I only found out yesterday that my audition was today, I was nervous. I think it went well... and we'll see what happens. I met the conductor shown in the picture in the front. He was very funny and kind. His name is Charles Bruffy.
After my audition we went to explore Parkville, Missouri. It's just north of Kansas City. This dude is Colonel George S. Park, founder of Park college. This town was originally called English Landing, but was renamed Parkville later on. Does he look happy to you?
This is part of Park College. Can you imagine putting a roof on this building?
This is a tiny picture of what downtown Parkville looks like. There are lots of antique stores and neat restaurants. We enjoyed walking around! It also has a walking path that goes along the Missouri river, but we didn't have enough time to do it all in one day. Plus... it was hot. Anyway... we had a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment