Thursday, June 21, 2007

Surviving the Slow Life

Just a short note to let you all know that we made it to Alabama just fine and we are enjoying visiting my family. We plan to go to Kansas City on Tuesday. We are taking walks, watching movies, and looking at wildlife. I've already seen a fox, a rabbit, plently of birds and cows. Pictures will come in a later post. My mother's internet is so slow that you'd have to have the patience of Job to load a picture!!

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Glad to know you guys made it to AL safely! I was starting to get worried. I hope the rain Saturday wasn't too hard on your packing!

We were looking at your picture on the fridge a day or two ago and Caleb suddenly pointed to your picture and said something that sounded a little like "Meredith!" I said, "That's right, and who's this?" And clear as a bell the kid said, "Ben!". Wish you were here!