Have you ever had one of those days? Today has been one for me.
This morning I got to school early because I had the kindergarten graduation happening today. When I got out of the car I heard a loud "meow" coming from under my hood. I immediately thought... "oh no... somehow a cat has gotten inside my car". I was scared to lift the hood, and I started wigging out a bit. So I started to cry and went inside and one of the third grade teachers came out with me to lift my hood. When I lifted the hood... nothing wasa there. So I guess I just transported a cat from South Miami to Coconut Grove.
Then it started to rain really heavily close to lunch time. I decided that today would be a good day to go and get a nice coffee and sandwich. When I got the shop, I got out a 20 dollar bill and
when I got out of the car my umbrella did one of those things where it turns inside out. Meanwhile, I lose my 20 dollars somewhere and can't find it. So there I am looking in the pouring rain for my 20 dollars. I never found it, but decided to go get my food. When I got back to school I was carrying my coffee and lunch inside and tripped on a brink in the walkway. I fell flat on my face and thus crushing all my lunch underneath my chest. My coffee went flying and spilled all over the sidewalk. May I mention that I have on a white linen skirt? Anyway... I started to cry again and I was feeling like an absolute fool. After some kind teachers gave me another shirt and a shawl, I felt a little better.
when I got out of the car my umbrella did one of those things where it turns inside out. Meanwhile, I lose my 20 dollars somewhere and can't find it. So there I am looking in the pouring rain for my 20 dollars. I never found it, but decided to go get my food. When I got back to school I was carrying my coffee and lunch inside and tripped on a brink in the walkway. I fell flat on my face and thus crushing all my lunch underneath my chest. My coffee went flying and spilled all over the sidewalk. May I mention that I have on a white linen skirt? Anyway... I started to cry again and I was feeling like an absolute fool. After some kind teachers gave me another shirt and a shawl, I felt a little better. So, if someone is having "one of those days" around you, be merciful. We all have them from time to time.
1 comment:
Oh Meredith! I'm sorry!!!
Post a Comment