
I wanted to share something that I thought was odd. If you know Ben, you know he likes to be frugal and he also likes to sign up for free samples of things. I particularly enjoy this because I get to try all sorts of things. The last thing we got was a sample of deodorant. It's called Dove pro-age. I think it's called that because they designed this whole line of products for older folks. What I thought was weird was what it said on the front of it. It says, "all day protection with the extra care your underarm skin needs right now." I was thinking... who cares about the skin in your armpit? I mean... unless it's itching like crazy or something who really pays attention? Just my pointless observation of the day....
1 comment:
I agree!
That all reminds me of a prank we pulled on a friend in college. We signed him up for every freebie we could find - even feminine products - and had them sent to his dorm address. We even signed him up for recruiting calls from the military. He was confused at first, but the day he got the tampon sample, he figured out who all was behind it! Ah, good times!
Post a Comment