For those who haven't heard yet, Ben and I will be moving to Kansas City on June 17th. We are getting excited and looking forward to making a new life there. I never would have guessed in a million years that I would be moving to Kansas City. Also... for those of you that don't know, there are two halves to Kansas City- the Kansas side, and the Missouri side. We will be staying on the Missouri side until we find a place of our own. We are looking forward to getting our first home there. We're not sure which side we will end up on. When you think of Kansas what do you think of? Well... this is what I've always thought of:

Tumbleweeds

Tornadoes...purely myth right?

Auntie Em?
But my friends, this is the reality of life in Kansas City...prepare yourselves.

The Plaza in downtown Kansas City. Beautiful at Christmas all lit up!

Exciting city market!

Exciting city of fountains!

Kansas- exciting sunflower state!
Thankfully there are no meth users, crime, or any sort of problems in this area! We'll keep you posted on our journey.
2 comments:
sniff! I miss you already!
please dont goooooooooo! j/k go have fun and makes lots of babies..woohoo.
Post a Comment