Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Our Anniversary




















It is our three year wedding anniversary today. It has been a wonderful three years for us. Because of our responsibilties on Wednesday nights at church, we went out last night. First of all, Ben got me a present of garnet earrings. I had a pair of garnet earrings that Ben bought for me in St. Thomas when we were on a cruise. I was very sad that somehow I lost one of those earrings. They were sentimental to me. So, these were meant to replace those that I lost one of. What a wonderful guy right? He also took me to the Red Fish Grill out on Matheson Hammocks. I'd never been to the restaurant, but the food was excellent and then we took a walk around the little lagoon they have there. From there you can see the Miami skyline and you are surrounded by water... very nice. It was the place where Ben and I had our first kiss too, so it was really nice. I was overwhelmed with the thought that he put into the whole thing. I love Benny!

1 comment: