Well... one of my loyal readers, Beki, has requested an update. Although life feels pretty regular, I thought of something to talk about. Being a music teacher and rehearsing Christmas music all the time makes you get Christmas fever early. So... Ben and I have been Christmas shopping for our families online and have been signing away our riches at the door to the UPS man. Tonight we went to CVS and got some wrapping paper and tape. I started wrapping some presents and we "put up our Christmas tree"... which means we plugged in our tree that is always there strung with lights. I know it's sort of redneck (how did we ever get that name?), but I like the ease of just plugging in our Christmas tree every year and then just simply unplugging it and waiting. Anyway... I made Ben take a shot with our Christmas tree and wrapped presents. He is doing his famous "Razamataz" pose. In fact, when I showed him the picture after taking it he said, "Razamataz"... whatever that is! Isn't he the cutest? See the boxes in the background? Those are my presents that have been delivered, but I'm not allowed to look in there. Last year I went by the grocery stores and got free Christmas tree branches just to get the smell in the house. Maybe I'll do that again this year and just live with my own version of the Christmas tree.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
For Beki
Well... one of my loyal readers, Beki, has requested an update. Although life feels pretty regular, I thought of something to talk about. Being a music teacher and rehearsing Christmas music all the time makes you get Christmas fever early. So... Ben and I have been Christmas shopping for our families online and have been signing away our riches at the door to the UPS man. Tonight we went to CVS and got some wrapping paper and tape. I started wrapping some presents and we "put up our Christmas tree"... which means we plugged in our tree that is always there strung with lights. I know it's sort of redneck (how did we ever get that name?), but I like the ease of just plugging in our Christmas tree every year and then just simply unplugging it and waiting. Anyway... I made Ben take a shot with our Christmas tree and wrapped presents. He is doing his famous "Razamataz" pose. In fact, when I showed him the picture after taking it he said, "Razamataz"... whatever that is! Isn't he the cutest? See the boxes in the background? Those are my presents that have been delivered, but I'm not allowed to look in there. Last year I went by the grocery stores and got free Christmas tree branches just to get the smell in the house. Maybe I'll do that again this year and just live with my own version of the Christmas tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ben you're such a "SUPERSTAR"!!!!! Razzle Dazzle 'em baby!!!
Love your blog
Post a Comment