Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December Happenings

This December has gone by so fast.  I can barely keep up.  This first picture is a bookmark that Gwen drew with cats on it.  She is really into cats.  So into cats that we have lost our minds and are giving our kids a cat for Christmas.  (it's a secret!)


I took a job working in a preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays.  It works out well because Romy gets to go to school for free while I work.  I think she really enjoys it.  This is one of the baby dolls in our class.  I call her grumpy baby.


I liked this quote.


I spoke at a Christmas tea at a local church and Gwen went with me.  She got all dressed up and looked beautiful.  I spoke about Christian hospitality.



Romy just HAD to have her picture taken.


Zeke and a neighbor, Luke.


all of them


Zeke loves his Chinese food


Every year we visit this place with blow up ornaments.


I love the one room schoolhouse near my kid's school.  Here it is with a light snow on it.


No comments: