Saturday, November 26, 2016

Everyday November Moments

This girl... she is a kindness to me. 




Playing dress up with neighborhood friends.


Zeke FINALLY lost a tooth.


This election... it has worn us all out I think.  I saw this the day after.  How is this productive in any way?


Romy helped me bottle my vanilla extract.



This may look like a boring photo... but this is not.  It is of Ben cleaning up someone's spilled coffee at church.  What a servant hearted man of VALOR!


Supermoon- it was like a holiday for me.  I get excited about the moon.


Zeke organizing the Christmas decorations.


All three of them working together peacefully.  Better take a photo of this!


us at a Christmas tree farm... no, this is not a professional photo.


Gwen and her daddy.


She's getting big and eclectic- and I like it.


Romy's pleased with her candy cane.



Thanksgiving 2016- kid's table


Body by Kai workouts are great


Walkin' in the jungle


two cousins


Generations of greatness


silliness


Making a pumpkin pie with mama.  She's always up for cooking.


First haircut for Romy G today.


This is what vacations look like- no makeup, no worries, no hairstyling, and lots of reading and laughing and games.


No comments: