Monday, June 06, 2016

Glorious Summer

These days of summer are great.  They give me a chance to really look at my kids and appreciate them.  I love the long hours of daylight.  I even sometimes enjoy getting into a warm car.  

I made an appointment to have a massage.  It is rare for me, but I felt like I had a muscle pulled in my back for weeks.  It occurred to me that it might be stress.  This quote was in the bathroom there.  


Gwen got baptized on Saturday.  I have been stalling her for a while because I wanted her to understand what she was doing.  It is hard to know someone else's heart, even your own child's.  I pray that as she grows God will continue to allow her to see who He is and she will continue to be changed by that sight.  That's how I would describe my own conversion... less of a decision and more of a miracle of sight.  Once you see God's beauty... there's no going back.



Romy helping daddy even in a dress.  She's strong too!



No comments: