Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring in Kansas City

Spring is beautiful and I love it here.  It is so refreshing after the winter.  Here's Gwen flying a kite one day with Ben. 


Romy and Claire playing.


I'm proud that Gwen is using a fortune teller thing like I used to make as a kid.


I went to see Sandi Patty in concert the other night.  Lots of high notes... I road home in silence.


Romy helping daddy with yard work


Romy with her Joseph puppet


I watched a little girl the other day for another mom.  They are only 3 weeks apart in age.


and last but not least... the kids singing their Bible verse.  We teach a kid's class on Saturday evenings and we've been putting the verses to song to help them memorize.  It seems to be working because Romy has almost gotten it.


1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Annalise loves to make paper fortune tellers too :)