Ben's family and siblings (minus one that lives in California) spent a few days in Branson, MO. We had a very good time. I've been to Branson once before, but have never stayed in cabins. That is the way to go in Branson. It has beautiful lakes and wooded areas. I enjoyed feeling secluded and having no phone reception.
Here are some photos of Ben and the kids on their first canoe ride.
The first day we went to a large five and dime store. Zeke was feeling ill so Gwen and I had to hurry and look around. Gwen got a bow and arrow set, we got Zeke a gun that shoots balls, and Romy a metal top. Here's Gwen modeling a skunk hat.
The second day we went to the Butterfly Palace. They have an aviary with lots of butterflies flying around.
Hammered dulcimer accompaniment.
They also had some amphibians like the poisonous dart frog. They are so pretty.
Look at the crysallises!
First flight
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment