I've recently started a shared journal for Gwen and I to write to each other. I got the idea from pinterest. I figured it would help her practice reading in a fun way and her writing also. While she is away at school I take a minute and write a little entry and when she gets home she reads it and responds. I leave it on her desk in her room. It has been a really sweet thing between us and so I thought I'd share some pages. Can you tell my love language is words of affirmation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My kids and I did this in either kindergarten or first grade. They had to write so many sentences or maybe a letter. Then we wrote them back. We found them the other day when we were cleaning out something. They were so sweet. You will love it in years to come. I promise! And my children can't believe they had such poor grammar and spelling!
Post a Comment