Thursday, January 15, 2015

January

 Where has January gone?  It has gone by so fast.  I feel like as soon as I wake up and blink my eyes twice it is 2pm.  I'm trying to keep this blog updated... but life keeps coming so fast after me.  

This is Ben at his company's holiday party.  I couldn't go because I had a choir concert that same night.  I felt bad about that.  It was a masquerade party so that is why Ben has one of Zeke's masks on. Everyone else in the photos has a normal smiling face and then you get to Ben and this is his look. :) 


Beki is due a week from today.  We are all anxiously waiting for this baby to make its arrival.  Will it be a boy?  Will it be a girl?  We shall see!  What a lovely pregnant lady Beki is!

I had a birthday (38-yikes) and then three days later Zeke had his 5th birthday.  Poor Zeke, I run out of energy for birthdays in early January.  We managed to make a cake and invite some friends over to play Wii games (the kids got a Wii for Christmas).  I don't think he minded it being low key.  We made a Minecraft cake.




Owen, my sweet nephew



My brother just got a banjo.  Never a dull moment in this family. :)
c



1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Beki looks amazing!! I bet she doesn't feel amazing!! Been there done that ha! Zeke's cake looks amazing too - FIVE! He's supposed to be a little kid!