Romy is slowly gaining interest in eating. She loves scrambled eggs and guacamole. She has completely skipped the baby food and is into what we eat. She is such a happy and sweet baby I wish all of you could experience her on a daily basis.
I got roped into making 80 cake pops for Gwen's kindergarten graduation. I haven't volunteered for much this year... I guess this is my payback!
Gwen and a classmate
Gwen's teacher giving her an award for being "determined". I can confirm that.
Tried to get a picture of both of them. Of course Zeke picks this moment to be not cooperative.
Gwen posing and her friend Saffie is in the background. I hear a lot about Saffie and Gwen enjoys playing with her. Zeke's still sulking cause I told him no more juice.
This school year has gone very fast. Lord, help me to remember and not have all my brain cells sucked out my breastmilk.
No comments:
Post a Comment