Sunday, February 16, 2014

Got to have dessert, dessert

I'm trying to lose weight.  This past week I lost 1.4 lbs.  This is what I have when I can't take it anymore and must have dessert.  May I just submit that losing weight while nursing is not the easiest thing for me.  I have the appetite of a small hippo... and I was starting to look the part.  All right... on with the recipe!

1/2 ripe banana
1 tsp vanilla (do you make your own yet?)
2 T cocoa
1/2 C milk
crushed ice

blend all together in the blender.  You can add a tsp of maple syrup if you'd like it sweeter, or artificial sweetener if you'd like.  (I'm trying to stay off of that stuff) or honey or vanilla sugar (do you make your own vanilla sugar yet?)

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

That sounds good :)

Beki Lee said...

You're awesome meredith!! Way to go!