I have been feeling the need to make room for quiet in my life and so I disengaged my facebook account for a while. I have said no to a lot lately in order to be present with my family and some of those no's were difficult. Nevertheless, we are enjoying preparing our hearts to celebrate the greatest gift of all.. Jesus. You will probably see me more on here and can keep up with our happenings.
Getting the tree out
Our supervisor
Gwen has wanted a seat pet for a while and has been saving her commissions (money she gets for doing her chores) for a long while. She saved up $12 and bought this seat pet. She is thrilled with it and sleeps with it, rides in the car with it, walks around with it, and asked me if she could bring it into church today. (no) I think she likes it even more because she had to save up for it herself.
Zeke saved $10. He didn't have enough for a seat pet, so he had to choose to spend on something different or save up some more for a seat pet. He chose to buy this remote controlled car.
My neighbor gave me a blow up snow globe she had laying around in their garage. I thought about selling it, but I thought it might be fun... so we put it up. I love it! :)
Gwen and Katie Beth
My beautiful Romy... turned 3 months on Friday. How time flies. She is just a sweet gift.
3 comments:
I feel like you have moved to my neighborhood (with the blowup decoration)
Yay! I will look forward to the blog posts! Hopefully I will post more often too :)
Caleb wanted that exact car - and he had the money for it - but we talked him out of it b/c my parents got him a different remote control car for Christmas. That one looks very cool though!
it already has busted off a tire Leah. Good choice!
Post a Comment