My mom recovered the cushions to this glider I got second hand. I think it turned out just great and fits in with the nursery decor really nicely. I'll have to take pictures soon of the nursery. It's gray walls and pink accents. I must admit that it's fun being able to pick out pink stuff before the baby arrives.
I'm 38 weeks today. I started having some contractions last night, but they went away. It is at this point in pregnancy that you always hope upon hope that the baby decides to come early... but mine never do. I can walk around a grand total of 30 minutes before my back starts to really bother me. Gwen took this photo for me. We don't have a name and I have not a thing packed, but I'm ready for this baby to come!


1 comment:
There can always be a first! I hope she's an early bird :)
Post a Comment