Well, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. What do I do when I get up at 3:30? I don't know cause I never get up at 3:30. I've been looking over old blog posts and feeling this baby squirm around inside of me. I am fasting for my glucose test at 9am, so no early morning breakfast is happening. I am getting very excited to have a newborn again. It seems that Gwen and Zeke came so fast I didn't have time to really take it all in. With each time I have a baby I try harder to really soak in their small little ways and savor it because I know all too soon it will be the wonderful and trying toddler years before me. I will try to do better about blogging. I used to write so much more and this is a good way for me to remember what this season was like for me...but I must write it down.
In other news, Gwen's 5th birthday party is on Saturday. It is jewel themed. I am making the cake this year and the kids are swimming with a few friends in our backyard. I am thinking of making a diamond pinata. I've got an idea but I need to work on it. I've been sorting and cleaning the basement so much that I haven't devoted much time to pinata making. I know that comes as a shock. Enough early morning rambles. I hope this day is blessed for you wherever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment