Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sand

I had considered it several times, but I just now finally put sand in the thing under the swing set.  It is something the kids can do during the months that I am slowing down that does not involve me.  They really love it and ask to go outside first thing in the morning or after rest time.  I can happily watch them from the kitchen window. :)




We painted some photos of the kids and Ben for Father's Day today that we converted into coloring pages.



I am 28 weeks tomorrow and I have felt lots of growth in the last two weeks.  I am now officially into the stage of having a hard time getting comfortable at night and I go to the bathroom frequently.  It's always the last 10 weeks that feel like they are crawling by for me.  I feel lots of movement though and that makes me grateful that the baby is growing and doing well.

No comments: