Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Tidings

So much of my Christmas time is made up of singing.  I've slacked again with blogging, but suffice it to say that I've been loading and reloading the dishwasher... reading books as fast as I can... disciplining... trying to exercise with friends... parties with too much chocolate... and back to singing.  I love it.  I never get tired of Christmas time and Christmas music and lights and such. 


A Scripture that has been on my heart lately:  Psalm 61:2 "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

Lately I have felt an unrest.  Not an unrest as in I need to move or anything like that, but an unrest that says I need to do more for the kingdom.  I'm not sure if it's welcoming more people into our family or what yet, but I am asking... and looking for people to love.  There is no shortage of people before me.  I have felt this for a while... but haven't found my rest in giving monetarily which we have done more this year than any year before.  We are not preventing having another child, but no child yet.  My palms are wide open waiting for the Lord to fill them... with a purpose or a person or a fresh clean snow.


No comments: