Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas morning.  They came into our bed and I asked them if they were ready to go downstairs.  They said they were and I asked them why they wanted to go downstairs.  They told me to eat breakfast.  They had forgotten they would have gifts.


We first opened a present to Jesus we had kept on the mantel.  It had slips of paper inside with things we had done this year for Him.



Dream Lites... they love them and I can see why.  They put wonderful stars in different colors on your ceiling.  I think they are overpriced, but the kids LOVE them.


My sister gave him this light up gun and sword set.  I don't think he has put it down since he opened it.


My little ponies.


a mermaid


The sword

  Then on Christmas night we had a dinner over at Jeff and Beki's house.  We had Christmas crackers with crowns.  I'm turning myself back into weight watchers tomorrow.  This picture just confirmed what I already knew... ugh.


kiddy table


Lovely Beki and Jeff... let me just say, they outdid themselves this year with homemade gifts you wouldn't believe if I listed them.  In fact... I may do a whole other blog post about this cause it's INSANE. (in a good way)


No comments: