Saturday, November 10, 2012

Abundant Living

What does that mean?  Well, I've been reading a book called "1000 Gifts" and basically she says that thankful living=abundant living.  Just acknowledging God in every day moments and thanking Him prepares you for hard times to thank Him then too.  Here's a Scripture I've been mulling over:

Psalm 50:23
"He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God."

Just think on that for a few days and let it blow your mind.  Here are some things I noted that I was thankful for today.

Majestic Red Trees... majestic even though they are losing parts of themselves
American flags waving in the wind
Wind blowing my hair
Going out in my pjs to get the mail in the cloak of darkness
laughter with family
Zeke tumbling
Gwen singing Swanee River with vibrato
birthday candles blown out
Sunset through the trees
finished races

No comments: