Monday, October 29, 2012

Beki's Halloween Party

My two... Gwen is a kitty cat this year and Zeke is a bat.


Beki and Jeff went all in and went for Smurfette and Smurf.  I was highly impressed that Beki made their hats.  She is definitely becoming domestic.


I love gorillas and Jeff's daddy had a great costume!  I am a pink flamingo.


I bought this costume back in the summer at some garage sale for $5.  It was worth it with all the laughs I had.


The games were really fun.  This one you had to shoot a rubber band and break some toilet paper.  This guy is Mike, the one that lives with us at the moment.  He won over Ben in this match.  Look at Smurfette!


The kids really enjoyed this game.  It was sucking an M&M to the bottom of a straw and putting it on another plate.


Jake and Melody came as Zombie Jeff and Zombie Beki.  It was really confusing to the kids...but great costumes!


Good luck getting this Sharpie tattoo off... but it was exactly like Jeff's!


I really am blessed to be married to Ben.


Smurfette holding Hosea.


This is Abigail and John with their son Hosea.  New friends, but I feel as if I've known them for a long time.  Love that when it happens!


2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Looks like a fun time!

Elyse Hunt said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing!