Sunday, October 21, 2012

Johnson Pumpkin Patch

Oh my, what a wonderful day we've had.  I love love love fall and all that it brings.  I loved apple picking and I loved going to a pumpkin patch.  I don't think I've been to one before.  

We got to see newborn piglets.  Just born last night.



Pig races!


Gwen jumped on "the pillow".  She said it hurt her ankles, but it didn't take long for her to find a friend to help her jump higher.



Zeke being the bus driver in a sand filled bus!


A great big field o' pumpkins.  Loved the sight!


Zeke loved the "train".


Oh, and the pumpkin shooter.  This thing has some SERIOUS power.  It shot pumpkins into a large pond.  Look at the very top of the photo and you can see the pumpkin in the air.



Gwen on the "train."


Last year Grandma took them to this pumpkin patch and I had never seen the dragon that eats pumpkins... but literally, Zeke has been talking about this for a solid year.  It makes quite the impression on a little boy's mind!







Caught our driver texting while driving the tractor!


The kids became part of the lollipop guild.


No comments: