Saturday, November 12, 2011

Zeke's First ER Visit

Well, Zeke had his first visit to the ER today.  He was jumping on the bed (never again will I let them) and he fell off and hit his head on the nightstand.  He cut his head open and it was bleeding bad so daddy called the paramedics.  I was out and so I raced home of course.  We took him to the ER and they gave him stitches.  He's now running around the house like nothing happened and asking us to "watch this."  

Here are some pictures of our little dumpling after his stitches were put in.  Have I told you lately how much I LOVE THIS BOY??!!  I think I should mention how much I love my brave daughter that helped daddy let in the ambulance people and showed our neighbor where to get clothes.  I also love their daddy! 


Last night Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt Beki were over and Zeke and Gwen took a horsey ride on Paw Paw's back.


No comments: