Yesterday Gwen and Zeke were playing upstairs while I prepared for my fondue/31 bag party. I heard Gwen say, "Mom, you've GOT to see this!" and when I rounded the corner this is what I saw. She was very pleased, but not so pleased when we had to release her new friend into the grass.
I thought you might like to see my set up for the fondue party. The two white fondue pots were dessert fondues. I did chocolate fondue of course and then white chocolate amaretto.
Do you like my twirly party glasses? I do.
Then in this corner we have pizza fondue in the red fondue pot with naan bread and pockets with seasoned ground turkey in. I was super nervous about lighting the fondue pots and about burning the fondue... but it wasn't bad at all and I'll be doing much more "fondueing" in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment