Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Zeke's Stats and Menu Plan

Here are Zeke's 1 year stats.
22lbs 2.6 oz = 37 percentile
29 1/2 inches= 38 percentile
48 1/2 cm head circumference= 94 percentile

My baby's got BRAINS people!  He's not just a cute face.

It's been forever since I posted a menu plan, but suffice it to say we have eaten.  Anyone have a good recipe for sweet potato fries (baked)?

hot dogs, sweet potatoes
sloppy cornbread muffins, baked beans
pancakes
chili
tacos
spinach pinwheel rolls
slow-cooked caribbean pot roast, carrots, salad
marvelous chicken enchiladas

*freezer cooking- I made homemade pop tarts, ranch dressing mix, and meat and cheese burritos.  What have you been making lately?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

homemade pop tarts? I wan the carribean roast recipe.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I would just slice up the sweet potatoes and toss them in a little oil and a little salt. Spread on a pan and roast until they are browned and a little blistered. How long you cook them depends on how thick you cut them (400 degress I think.)

jennifer said...

homemade poptarts? Sounds healthy, those two ideas can't exist together can they? Lovin your blog, sista. It is a great way for us oldie but goodie friends to keep in touch.