Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Tonight at church we had an event called Trunk or Treat where the kids (and adults) can dress in costume and get some candy and bounce in a bounce house. I decided to go as a pioneer and dress Gwen as my baby pioneer. Everyone pretty much thought I was little bo peep. Go figure!

I however, did meet another fellow pioneer tonight. She was dressed as Laura Ingalls Wilder. Isn't she adorable with that missing front tooth?


A family picture. Ben said our family theme was "gassy pioneers." We competed in the family costume contest and maybe one person clapped for us. :) See my belly coming out?


Gwen wanted to go into the bounce house SO bad, but alas, she would get squashed big time. We let her play on the step outside of the entrance.


4 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I love it! Gassy pioneers - I laughed until it hurt!

Amanda said...

You all are too cute, Meredith!

Amanda said...

Sorry...this is Amanda. I forget my real name doesn't show up! ;)

Unknown said...

Anna Freud... hum.. interesting choice Amanda! Glad to know you are still a reader. :)