Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Pumpkin Sort of Patch

This morning Gwen and I met up with some friends to go to a pumpkin patch. I thought it would be a field of pumpkins... but little did I know it would be a mini pumpkin Disney land. We had to pay a little admission fee (argg!), but Gwen loved the morning, so I guess I can't complain. We came home with a pumpkin, but it is of the size that could fit in the palm of your hand. :)

Here is Gwen looking at the buffalo.


Here she is petting the goat. Hand sanitizer anyone?


This long horn had really long horns! Imagine that!


Gwen and I in front of the long horn. I'm looking rather robust these days don't you think? Don't answer that.


Gwen loved rocking on this rocking cow.


She played in the corn.


Here is the pumpkin patch display. They had real plants and then placed pumpkins that were grown from a grower beside the plants. I was a bit disappointed...but Gwen didn't notice the difference.


Here are the three musketeers- Gwen, Caleb and Clara.

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Fun fun fun!

And I am relieved to see that between Gwen and her friends, Annalise isn't the only baby who won't have pigtails by her 2nd birthday! Down here, she is quite a baldy - and she has grown a lot of hair in the last year!

Anonymous said...

What FUN!! They all look so cute and I know they really loved seeing everything.

Unknown said...

Sorry, that last post was from your mama, Meredith.