Friday, October 02, 2009
Makes Me Laugh
The other day Gwen found one of her hats on the floor, put it on, grabbed a catalog from the junk mail on the table and sat down in her little chair. She makes me laugh. She is quite independent and it surprises me. At church she is now in the walker group instead of the crawlers and I call the walker class the "trauma center" because watching the little kids being dropped off is horrible. They scream, they cry, they act like they are being abandoned. What does Gwen do? As soon as she is on the floor she looks around, sees the other kids and books and runs off to join them without even a glance at me. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to pine for me, but I think it is just amazing that she just has this independence built in somehow. She's going to be a great older sister to this next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is sooooooo cute! She will be a great big sister :)
Post a Comment