Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lately

Gwen helping me sweet yesterday. I wanted to tie a little scarf on her head, but I didn't have one handy so we used a scarf instead. Very fancy...



Tonight all bundled up. It's supposed to be 27 degrees tonight... burrrrr....


Today when I went to my Mother-in-law's house low and behold, she had a bonnet! My costume dream has come true and I can be a pioneer for our church thing.


Here are most of the green tomatoes off of the plants. I had to pick them because they will freeze otherwise. I've heard you can wrap them in newspaper and they will ripen. We'll see.


Some ripe stuff I picked too. God has blessed us with a wonderful harvest this year.


I tried to cover up my plants tonight with plastic in case they can hang in there. My plants still have tiny little tomatoes and blooms on them. I think it's wishful thinking....but no harm trying.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

27 Degrees!!!!! Do you know we're having a heat wave! Send some of that coolness our way :)

Love the bonnet!!

Unknown said...

yeah, I heard how hot it is there! It should be on the way soon.. our coolness I mean.