As you can see, the Indian cloth diapers tie in front. Neat idea if you ask me.
They looked rather thin to me, but my friend assured me they do not leak and that everyone uses cloth over there in India. It is unheard of to use disposable.
Here is the "monk doll" (as I like to call her because she normally wears a very long brown dress) modeling the diaper. Note that she is smiling and sleeping. Inspirational don't you think?
1 comment:
Those look very interesting! I'll be curious to see your follow up report on how they work :)
As to giving up on the cloth diapers, on days when I am just exhausted, I can't make myself do it, but I am not pregnant, so I can manage most days! Although it was hard to go back after the failed potty training attempt!
Post a Comment