This is a longer video that Ben took during our latest concert with the Kansas City Chorale. We were singing bluegrass style stuff.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
6 comments:
Nice!
I can see that you haven't lost your southern flair. Although, living in Alabama, I have never heard bluegrass sound so pleasant. I wouldn't mind going to your concerts. Wish they would tape them all so I could watch!! Why not make them available on ITunes? (I would buy them :-)
That was wonderful! Of course my favorite was of your solo and trio.
Granny P
so glad to hear and see you sing....blesses my heart..
stace
And did ya have to resist throwing your head back and yelling "IN THE MORNING!" like you did in Southerners?
love you Meredith
stace
ha.. well... Stacey.. I guess it's been too many years since I threw my head back and yelled "in the morning" cause it never crossed my mind.
Post a Comment