Saturday, October 24, 2009

Autumn Leaves and 7 Months

We are not professional photographers, that's for sure... but today we attempted to get pictures out in our back yard in the leaves. Here are some of my favorites from today. Getting a good picture of Gwen has really become quite hard because she is constantly in motion and not too happy looking when I stop her. She is definitely trying out her wings and thinks she can do everything.


She saw Ben throw leaves over his head, so she tried it out.





She goes into her little "house" and closes the door and looks back at me and waves and says "bye bye".


We got our teenage neighbor to try to take a family shot. She zoomed in pretty close, but at least we are all smiling. :)


On Sunday I will be 29 weeks. I am feeling pretty large these days and can feel the baby kicking all the time. This baby is much more active in the womb than Gwen. We shall see if that gives me any clue as to what I am in store for.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

The family shot is great! Your neighbor did a great job getting Gwen to smile :)

Wow, 29 weeks, it sure seems like your pregnancy is going by fast!!