Here is something weird - Rob's cell has internet on it and I first looked at this post last night on his phone. Anyway - I had a DREAM about this doll! In my dream it was being sold by Barak Obama supporters. This is my 2nd Obama dream lately. In the first one, he was co-piloting a boat I was riding and was driving really recklessly. After all the riders were dumped out of the boat, the coast guard guys came over and gave him a big lecture.
3 comments:
Here is something weird - Rob's cell has internet on it and I first looked at this post last night on his phone. Anyway - I had a DREAM about this doll! In my dream it was being sold by Barak Obama supporters. This is my 2nd Obama dream lately. In the first one, he was co-piloting a boat I was riding and was driving really recklessly. After all the riders were dumped out of the boat, the coast guard guys came over and gave him a big lecture.
hum... don't know what that could mean.
I shudder to think...
Post a Comment