Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
They're AMAZING!!! you should join that group mere!
Wow! I wish you could've seen how captivated Caleb was watching them :)
I wish I could join that group Beks. By the way... I made the choir that I auditioned for!
Congratulations Meredith! I'm not surprised in the least!
Thanks Leah... If we make a CD I'll send you one :)
Yea! I look forward to it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They're AMAZING!!! you should join that group mere!
Wow! I wish you could've seen how captivated Caleb was watching them :)
I wish I could join that group Beks. By the way... I made the choir that I auditioned for!
Congratulations Meredith! I'm not surprised in the least!
Thanks Leah... If we make a CD I'll send you one :)
Yea! I look forward to it!
Post a Comment