Sunday, August 05, 2007

Mormon Spooky Video

Ok... so Friday two Mormon men came to the house. I let them in because it was so hot outside and offered them some water. What followed was a big long discussion about why we can not accept the claims of Joseph Smith. Tonight I was watching youtube videos about Mormons and this one made Ben and I raise an eyebrow. The music in the background truly sets an atmosphere.

6 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Ok, so Rob wants to know if who else was home when you let these guys in...and if either of the looked like Jon Heder?

Unknown said...

well... Ben was home, or I wouldn't have felt comfortable letting them in. I don't know who Jon Heder is.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

:) I bet Ben knows who Jon Heder is.

Unknown said...

now I know who Heder is... I looked it up online. I guess they did look like him a bit come to think about it.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

The thing is: Heder really is a Mormon and he did the 2 year thingy, but in some Asian country.

Unknown said...

wow... I knew he was Mormon, but I didn't know all that about his mission. Apparently, I've found out that Mormons believe that when Jesus comes back it's going to be to the United States... and guess what state? That's right... Missouri. So I'm in the process of learning more about the Mormon faith so that I can talk to them with some knowledge. The Mormon boys came back yesterday and gave me a Book of Mormon. I took it for research purposes. They asked me if I wanted to set up a meeting to answer any more questions and I told them no.