Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cooking in April

For those of you who like fish, this is a wonderful glaze! I got the recipe from my father-in-law's wife, Ilana. She is a wonderful cook. On the plate is some salmon, and then on the right is some tilapia that I did. I prefer the salmon, Ben prefers the tilapia.


Teriaki Fish Glaze

sesame oil- a little bit
1/4 Cup of teriaki sauce (I used "southern tsunami" brand of teriaki sauce)
2 T brown sugar
2 T sesame seeds
2 T lemon juice (I used lime juice)
rosemary leaves and chives (fresh is better, but I used dried rosemary, and didn't use chives cause I didnt' have any)

Put some tin foil on baking sheet and then put the fish on the tin foil. Put the glaze over fish and then bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm sounds yummy, i love fish so i will def try it out!! love you meredithooooo

stacey