I haven't written a blog in forever it seems. It's easy this time of year to get distracted by many good things. I'm still working on my health. I'm down 54lbs as of today and feeling much stronger and better. I'm about where I was when Ben and I got married. I have around 30 lbs until I get to my goal and to a healthy BMI for my height. Somedays it seems like it is taking forever, but I remind myself that this is a long term commitment to myself.
I've also been having choir concerts. In 3 days I had 4 concerts this past weekend. I'm still not recovered from it all.
Eating healthy isn't horrible... in fact, it's great. The rice in the picture is actually cauliflower, my new favorite vegetable.
Zeke and another kid at church playing with hulla hoops. We are helping out most every week with the church plant we attend. We have invited neighbors to Christmas Eve this year and I think they might come. Please pray for their salvations.
We always go by Paulie's Penguin Playground, or someone's yard that has a LOT of blow ups. It's fantastic.
I've about got all the gifts bought and I'm trying to relax during the month of December, but there are lots of pressures here and there. I pray that I always keep Jesus in my mind and heart and intentions in my day.
1 comment:
Hi! It's Amanda. You look beautiful! I've been working on not eating so many carbs and we love riced cauliflower in our house, too. Actually, better than rice. You and your family are just lovely. Much love!
Post a Comment